Finding a spot in Singapore to stargaze is never easy, due to the
high amount of light pollution.
Here is a list of locations that have the least light pollution and the highest chance to catch glimpses of a falling star.
1. Pulau Ubin - away from the main island and home to our last kampungs, light pollution is minimal on the island
2. Botanical Gardens - open field near the Swan Lake and Symphony Lake
3. Labrador Park - near the Red Beacon
4. Upper Seletar Reservoir - Seletar Rocket Tower
5. Springleaf Nature Park - widely regarded as one of the least light polluted area in mainland Singapore
6. Singapore Science Centre - Observatory Centre
7. East Coast Park
8. West Coast Park
9. Pasir Ris Park
10. Changi Beach Park